NKJV Woman Thou Art Loosed Bible: Hardback
New King James Version, Woman Thou Art Loosed
by T.D. Jakes
Availability: In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.98 when you buy NKJV Woman Thou Art Loosed Bible: Hardback and Woman Thou Art Loosed Devotional together!
The NKJV Women Thou Art Bible combines timeless scripture with the popular teaching of renowned pastor T.D. Jakes. In this Holy Bible T.D. Jakes offers encouragement and addresses emotional and spiritual issues from a biblical perspective.
The NKJV Women Thou Art Bible will equip all women to provide a victorious live by providing hope for hurting hearts and strength. Countless women of all ages, races, and denominations have found these unique features to be the resources they need to find healing and wholeness in their Saviour.
• 200 full-page articles from Bishop T.D. Jakes
• Leading Ladies biographical pieces on ten biblical women
• 600 Gospel Pearls--short but powerful quotations from T.D. Jakes
• Soul Secrets (prayers for women to pray in specific circumstances)
• The Victorious Women's Guide to Bible Reading (Topical Index)
• Where To Find Her (index to all women in the Bible)
• Printed version of Jakes' popular sermon, "The Women with the Alabaster Box"
• Brand new 16-page section on being empowered
• Presentation Page
• Special welcome from Bishop T.D. Jakes
• Concordance & Ribbon Marker
• My Journey to Freedom journaling pages
• Trim Size: 6 3/16 x 9 1/4
• Font size 10 point text
NKJV Woman Thou Art Loosed Bible: Hardback by T.D. Jakes was published by Thomas Nelson in April 2003 and is our 615th best seller. The ISBN for NKJV Woman Thou Art Loosed Bible: Hardback is 9780718003715.
|Page last updated||5th September 2012|
|Author / Artist||T.D. Jakes|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (April 2003)|
|Editor||T D Jakes|
|Number of Pages||1512|