Why Suffering? Paperback
Finding Meaning and Comfort When Life Doesn't Make Sense
by Ravi Zacharias; Vince Vitale;
Out of stock
A Bird's Eye View
Written with respect for the complexity of the question - helps you understand the issue with sensitivity and integrity
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
In 'Why Suffering?' Ravi Zacharias and Vince Vitale carefully walk you through a variety of responses that considered cumulatively provide a clear, comprehensive, and convincing answer. Responses like:
- The good in the world would be lost if we lost the possibility of the bad.
- The creation of a world without suffering would have meant our probable nonexistence.
- The cross is the key to a compelling and rational explanation for trust in God in the face of the worst kind of suffering.
- In comparison with other world religions, the Christian response is distinctive.
- A good creator can allow suffering if he also provides the sustaining power to stand against it.
- Relational knowledge about God takes the argument beyond reason to the presence of God amidst suffering.
- God's decision to allow temporal suffering makes sense in light of an eternal perspective.
- Divine goodness shows how to conquer not in spite of, but even through suffering.
Here is a book written with great respect for the complexity of the issue, recognizing that some who read it will be in the trenches of deep suffering themselves and others in a faith crisis about the very existence of a loving God. 'Why Suffering?' provides an answer to the problem of pain and suffering with emotional sensitivity and intellectual integrity.
Why Suffering? by Ravi Zacharias; Vince Vitale was published by Time Warner Trade Publishing in October 2014 and is our 19977th best seller. The ISBN for Why Suffering? is 9781455561056.
Reviews of Why Suffering?
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Why Suffering?.
Details for Why Suffering?
|Page last updated||21st December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Ravi Zacharias; Vince Vitale|
|Publisher||Time Warner Trade Publishing (October 2014)|
|Number of Pages||240|