What's Best Next Hardback
How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done
by Matthew Perman;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
What's Best Next
Full Product Description
By examining a rarely-addressed but integral issue about how a Christian should think of being productive, after reading this book you will understand:
* Why the things you do every day have great meaning and matter immensely to God.
* How you actually become more productive by realizing you don't have to be productive.
* Why many approaches to productivity promise peace of mind but end up making things worse.
* How productivity is not just about making yourself more productive, but also about making things better for our co-workers, organizations, communities, and the world.
* Why many approaches to getting things done can actually prevent you from becoming an effective leader.
What's Best Next will show you how to increase your productivity in a way that truly increases your joy and satisfaction, and makes life better for others!
What's Best Next by Matthew Perman was published by Zondervan in January 2012 and is our 21602nd best seller. The ISBN for What's Best Next is 9780310494225.
Reviews of What's Best Next
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about What's Best Next.
Details for What's Best Next
|Author / Artist||Matthew Perman|
|Publisher||Zondervan (January 2012)|
|Number of Pages||352|
|Page last updated||21st August 2017|