What The Bible Says About Prayer Paperback
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £2.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
What The Bible Says About Prayer
Full Product Description
This booklet covers the basics of Christian prayer
- How to pray to God
- How to pray for your needs and others' needs
- The ACTS Method of Prayer: Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- How Jesus prayed
- What to do when God seems silent
Deepen your understanding of prayer. This helpful pamphlet will help you experience the peace that comes from diving into a deeper communication with God, feeling comfortable praying to God, and knowing how to pray and what to pray.
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
- How to pray to God
- Over 100 great examples of biblical prayer
- Phrase-by-phrase analysis of the Lord's Prayer
- What to do when waiting for an answer
- Types of prayers God does not accept
- Does God hear all our prayers?
- Do some people get special access to God?
- Why didn't God answer my prayer?
- Is there an incorrect way to pray? Did I pray the wrong way?
- Are there prayers that God doesn't accept?
- Should we always keep praying?
- Is there a prayer technique that will get you what you want?
- Why pray at all?
- Is prayer a form of worship?
- What if I don't know what to pray?
- How do I pray without ceasing?
- Prays frequently and persistently
- Asks in faith
- Acknowledges God's will
- Depends on the Holy Spirit
- Avoids selfish and hypocritical prayers
- Accepts when God says no
- Knows what to do when God seems silent
- Listens for God to answer
- Read "Three Things To Know Before You Pray" (panel 1). How does knowing these three "things" change your perspective on prayer?
- Refer to E.M. Bounds's prayer insight (panel 2). According to Bounds, what should your attitude be toward prayer? In what ways can you strengthen your prayer attitude?
- Read "Why Pray" (panel 2). What is prayer? Explain how prayer involves more than just words.
- Refer to the "Prayers of Jesus" box (panel 3). How and where did Jesus pray? Who did Jesus pray for? How can you follow his example in today's busy world?
- Read "Four Kinds of Prayer" (panel 4). Explain the four parts of ACTS. Reflect on your own prayer life. What kinds of prayer do you typically offer up to God? What kinds of prayer do you typically neglect? What steps can you take to balance your prayer life?
- Read "How to Pray" (panel 5). Identify the 8 tips on how to pray. How can you apply these tips to your prayer life?
- Review the "Lord's Prayer"(panel 7). Why does Jesus say this prayer? (hint: Who is the prayer actually for?) How many petitions are in the Lord's Prayer? Compare and contrast these petitions to your current prayer requests.
- Read "How Not to Pray" (panel 8). Fill in the blank: "Real prayer is an ____of the heart." Use this truth to analyze the three unacceptable forms of prayer.
- Read "When God Says No" (panel 9). When God answers "no" what might it actually mean? What Bible stories confirm this?
- Read "The Who, What, Where, When, and Why of Prayers in the Bible" (panel 13). What does this section reveal about prayer? Over 105 prayers are included in this section. What prayer stands out to you? Why?
What the Bible Says About Prayer provides hundreds of fascinating prayer insights, facts, and tips at your fingertips and can be used for:
- Individual study
- Discipleship groups
- Small Groups or Sunday School classes
- Christian or Home schools
- New Believers' class
- Support Groups
- Prayer Circles
- Church library
- Prison Ministry
- Easy to read. Explains the Bible visually.
- Full-color. Includes a Lord's Prayer chart and a basic introduction to prayer.
- Easy to understand. Uses concise and simple language.
- Fast. This easy-to-read pamphlet can take less than 30 minutes to read.
- Durable. What the Bible Says About Prayer has a glossy coating which helps it last.
- Convenient. This pamphlet's small size makes it easy to carry inside of your Bible, folder, or binder.
- Engaging. What the Bible Says About Prayer offers fascinating facts and handy study tips that revitalize individual and group Bible studies.
- Lightweight. Easier to mail than a book, enabling you to uplift and equip friends, family members, and missionaries anywhere in the world.
- Stormie Ormatian's The Power of a Praying Life
- Beth Moore's Praying God's Word
- Germaine Copeland's Prayers that Avail Much
- Kay Arthur's Lord Teach Me To Pray in 28 days
- Bill Hybel's Too Busy Not to Pray
What The Bible Says About Prayer was published by Rose Publishing in January 2011 and is our 11494th best seller. The ISBN for What The Bible Says About Prayer is 9781596364561.
Reviews of What The Bible Says About Prayer
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about What The Bible Says About Prayer.
Details for What The Bible Says About Prayer
|Publisher||Rose Publishing (January 2011)|
|Page last updated||8th May 2017|