Unlocking the Bible Omnibus Paperback
A Unique Overview of the Whole Bible
by David Pawson;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Monday 27 November?
Order within 17 hours and 23 minutes for delivery on Monday 27 November when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Discover the story of the Bible, every arc, thread, and movement in this grand sweep of the world's most influential book.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Unlocking the Bible Omnibus
Full Product Description
- Looking to study the Bible, but don't know where to start?
- The Unlocking the Bible Omnibus covers the whole Bible in an easy-to-grasp manner
- Perfect as your first steps into understanding the Bible
This omnibus is a guide to reading and understanding the Bible. Unlocking the Bible opens up the word of God in a fresh and powerful way. Avoiding the small detail of verse-by-verse studies, it sets out the epic story of God and his people in Israel. The culture, historical background and people are introduced and the teaching applied to the modern world.
Eight volumes have been brought into one compact and easy-to-use guide covering both the Old and the New Testaments.
- The Makers Instructions - The five books of law;
- A Land and A Kingdom - Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1&2 Samuel, 1&2 Kings;
- Poems of Worship and Wisdom - Psalms, Song of Solomon, proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Job;
- Decline and Fall of an Empire - Isaiah, Jeremiah and other prophets;
- The Struggle to Survive - Chronicles and prophets of exile.
- The Hinge of History - Mathew, Mark, Luke, John and acts;
- The 13th Apostle - Paul and his letters;
- Through the Suffering to Glory - Revelation, Hebrews, and the letters of James, Peter and Jude.
Unlocking the Bible Omnibus by David Pawson was published by HarperCollins in November 2003 and is our 1052nd best seller. The ISBN for Unlocking the Bible Omnibus is 9780007166664.
Reviews of Unlocking the Bible Omnibus
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Unlocking the Bible Omnibuspublisher, via The Good Book Stall
This reissue of Unlocking the Bible opens up the word of God in a fresh and powerful way. Avoiding the small detail of verse by verse studies, it sets out the epic story of God and his people in Israel. The culture, historical background and people are introduced and the teaching applied to the modern world.
Eight volumes have been brought into one compact and easy to use guide to cover both the Old and the New Testaments in one massive omnibus edition.
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Unlocking the Bible Omnibus.
Details for Unlocking the Bible Omnibus
|Author / Artist||David Pawson|
|Publisher||HarperCollins (November 2003)|
|Number of Pages||1376|
|Page last updated||20th May 2016|