Uninvited Study Guide with DVD Paperback
Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
by Lysa TerKeurst;
A Bird's Eye View
Reject rejection in this study of finding not only purpose but power in knowing that with God you are never Uninvited.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £28.65 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Uninvited Study Guide with DVD
Full Product Description
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ's powerful love.
In these six powerful teaching sessions filmed in the Holy Land, Lysa shares the truth of God's Word to help women:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know how to pray in order to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the fears that feed our insecurities.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
Designed for use with the Uninvited DVD or video downloads (sold separately).
Uninvited Study Guide with DVD by Lysa TerKeurst was published by Thomas Nelson in October 2016 and is our 39737th best seller. The ISBN for Uninvited Study Guide with DVD is 9780310886556.
Reviews of Uninvited Study Guide with DVD
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Uninvited Study Guide with DVD.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for Uninvited Study Guide with DVD
|Page last updated||25th February 2017|
|Author / Artist||Lysa TerKeurst|
|Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (October 2016)|