Uninvited: A DVD Study DVD
Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
by Lysa TerKeurst;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 17 January?
Order within 5 hours and 11 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 17 January when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
Made to accompany the Uninvited study guide, discover the empowerment and purpose that comes through being loved by God.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £20.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Uninvited: A DVD Study
Full Product Description
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ's powerful love.
In these six powerful teaching sessions filmed in the Holy Land, Lysa shares the truth of God's Word to help women:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know how to pray in order to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the fears that feed our insecurities.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
Designed for use with the Uninvited study guide (sold separately).
Uninvited: A DVD Study by Lysa TerKeurst was published by Thomas Nelson in September 2016 and is our 32856th best seller. The ISBN for Uninvited: A DVD Study is 9781400205981.
Reviews of Uninvited: A DVD Study
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Uninvited: A DVD Study.
Details for Uninvited: A DVD Study
|Page last updated||28th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Lysa TerKeurst|
|Items in Pack||30|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (September 2016)|