Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide Paperback
Life-Changing Stories for Women Today
by Amena Brown; Elisa Morgan; Jeanne Stevens; Jonalyn Grace Fincher; Lysa TerKeurst; Naomi Zacharias;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide
Full Product Description
Apply biblical lessons to their own modern-day struggles;
Live through their failures as well as successes;
Draw near to God in a world filled with trials;
Find lasting contentment;
Overcome rejection and insecurity;
And much more.
Through 12 sessions, each focused on one biblical woman, this fresh look at the women in the Bible helps women discover new insights and provides a powerful witness to Gods gracious love that will leave readers feeling challenged, encouraged, and deeply valued.
Youll study the lives of:
Mary of Bethany
The Woman at the Well
Mary [the mother of Jesus]
The SyroPhonecian Woman
This study guide gives you background material on each woman, small group Bible study questions, prayer helps, and more.
Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide by Amena Brown; Elisa Morgan; Jeanne Stevens; Jonalyn Grace Fincher; Lysa TerKeurst; Naomi Zacharias was published by Zondervan in August 2012 and is our 9898th best seller. The ISBN for Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide is 9780310691617.
Reviews of Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide.
Which women feature in this study?
It’s not easy being a woman in today’s world. The demands and expectations you face can be overwhelming. And deep within, there is a longing for something more---for a real opportunity to meet with God and be changed in his presence. In this 12-session DVD study based on the bestselling devotional Women of the Bible, you’ll meet 12 women who encountered God and whose lives were forever changed. These remarkable women will encourage you through their failures as well as their successes. You’ll see how God drew them to himself as they struggled to live with faith in a world filled with trials. And you’ll see how their lives, though lived long ago, speak with fresh relevance to the issues in your life and relationships today.
You’ll study the lives of:
* Rebekah, Breaking free of feminine stereotypes (Jonalyn Fincher)
* Abigail, Dealing with confrontation in relationships (Elisa Morgan)
* Hannah, Struggling to wait and sacrifice (Amena Brown)
* Eve, Finding lasting contentment in the truth (Lysa TerKeurst)
* Gomer, Learning to accept unconditional love (Jeanne Stevens)
* Leah, Overcoming rejection and insecurity (Naomi Zacharias)
* Mary Magdalene (Jonalyn Fincher)
* Mary of Bethany, Serving others, the power of faith in action (Elisa Morgan)
* Martha, Working hard to please others (Amena Brown)
* Woman at the Well, Jesus turns our mess into a powerful message (Lysa TerKeurst)
* Mary [the mother of Jesus] (Jeanne Stevens)
* The SyroPhonecian Woman, Be persistent and bold in approaching God (Naomi Zacharias)
This fresh look at the women in the Bible helps you discover new insights and provides a powerful witness to God’s gracious love that will leave you feeling challenged, encouraged, and deeply valued.
Details for Twelve Women of the Bible Study Guide
|Page last updated||25th April 2016|
|Author / Artist||Amena Brown; Elisa Morgan; Jeanne Stevens; Jonalyn Grace Fincher; Lysa TerKeurst; Naomi Zacharias|
|Publisher||Zondervan (August 2012)|
|Number of Pages||160|