Treating Arthritis Paperback
The Supplements Guide
by Julia Davies;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
Full Product Description
Arthritis and related conditions are the second most common cause of days off work, while just over 70% of people with arthritis meet the legal definition of disabled. The total cost of arthritis in the UK to the NHS and social services is GBP5.5 billion. These statistics mean that there is tremendous interest in complementary methods of treating arthritis.
- The causes of arthritis, especially acid/alkaline imbalances
- The difference between natural supplements and pharmaceutical drugs
- Supplements that may help, including cider vinegar, minerals, protein and amino acids
- Essential fatty acids and how they affect inflammation
- Natural anti-inflammatories - enzymes therapy, herbal pain relief and nutritional solutions
- How to start building your own nutritional programme
- Contra-indications and cations, including what to do if you are taking medication
- Troubleshooting and further help
Treating Arthritis by Julia Davies was published by Sheldon Press in June 2012 and is our 59107th best seller. The ISBN for Treating Arthritis is 9781847091932.
Reviews of Treating Arthritis
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Treating Arthritis.
Details for Treating Arthritis
|Page last updated||26th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Julia Davies|
|Publisher||Sheldon Press (June 2012)|
|Number of Pages||128|