The Message of 1 Corinthians Paperback
Life in the Local Church
by David Prior;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 22 August?
Order within 17 hours and 8 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 22 August when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £9.99 Free Delivery when you spend £10
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
The Message of 1 Corinthians
Full Product Description
For Paul, he points out, Corinth as a strategic test case: if the gospel of Christ could change lives there, it could do so anywhere. He saw in the Corinthian believers the rich resources for Christian ministry and mission that are present in every local church.
The Message of 1 Corinthians by David Prior was published by Intervarsity Press in August 1993 and is our 6561st best seller. The ISBN for The Message of 1 Corinthians is 9780851109930.
Reviews of The Message of 1 Corinthians
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Message of 1 Corinthians.
If you like this you may also like...
1. The prefect church (1:1-9)
2. Cliques at Corinth (1:10-17)
3. Wisdom--true and false (1:18-2:16)
4. Fools for Christ's sake (3:1-4:21)
5. Flee fornication (5:1-13, 6:9-20)
6. Settled out of court (6:1-8)
7. Marriage and singleness--two gifts from God (7:1-40)
8. Freedom and sensitivity to others (8:1-13)
9. Freedom to restrict our freedom (9:1-27)
10. Freedom and its dangers (10:1-11:1)
11. The Christian Community at worship (11:2-34)
12. Concerning spiritual gifts (12:1-31)
13. If I have not love . . . (13:1-13)
14. Prophecy and tongues (14:1-40)
15. Resurrection--past, present and future (15:1-58)
16. An international church (16:1-24)
Other products in the Bible Speaks Today New Testament Series Series
See other items in the Bible Speaks Today New Testament Series Series
Details for The Message of 1 Corinthians
|Page last updated||8th June 2017|
|Author / Artist||David Prior|
|Publisher||Intervarsity Press (August 1993)|
|Edition||2nd Revised edition|
|Number of Pages||320|