The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide Paperback
Turn to the Liberating Power of the Cross ...Every Day With Study Guide
by Jerry Bridges ; Jonathan L Graf;
Rated 4 stars by our customers!
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide
Full Product Description
The gospel of Jesus Christ is the door to eternal life, but what difference does it make once we're inside God's kingdom? Jerry Bridges says the gospel is the very lifeblood of our walk with God. It is the key to our salvation, for sure, but it is also the power for our daily progress in holiness. The Gospel for Real Life will help you:
* Experience freedom from the grip of sin and know the joy of pursuing holiness
* Revel in God's acceptance of you and participate in His grace as a daily reality
* Expose the subtle acids of legalism in your life and enjoy the liberty of the cross
* Discover how to "preach the gospel to yourself daily" and so partake of its continuous transforming power
* Carry the true fullness of the gospel to a desperately needy world around you
This new paperback edition includes a study guide to help you experience every day "the unsearchable riches of Christ" that are available to us in the gospel
Table of contents
1. Unsearchable Riches
2. Why the Cross?
3. The Pleasure of Obedience
4. Justice Satisfied
5. The Empty Cup
6. The Scapegoat
9. Right Standing with God
10. Paulís Great Exchange
The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide by Jerry Bridges ; Jonathan L Graf was published by Navpress in March 2006 and is our 23287th best seller. The ISBN for The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide is 9781576835074.
Reviews of The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for The Gospel for Real Life with Study Guide
|Page last updated||5th September 2016|
|Author / Artist||Jerry Bridges ; Jonathan L Graf|
|Publisher||Navpress (March 2006)|
|Number of Pages||208|