The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today Paperback
by Mike Wallace;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today
Full Product Description
Contributors include former presidents, leading scientists, noted writers and artists, respected religious leaders, and current political figures, including:
- Vint Cerf, Vice President of Google; known as a "Father of the Internet"
- Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., a geneticist who led the Human Genome Project
- Dr. Wanda Jones, Director of the Office on Women's Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Ray Kurzweil, an inventor whose developments include the first print-to-speech reading machine for the blind and the first text-to-speech synthesizer
- General James E. Cartwright, Commander of United States Strategic Command
- Kim Dae-jung, the former President of the Republic of Korea
- Ronald Noble, Secretary General of Interpol
- Norman Borlaug, Nobel Peace Prize winner; called "the father of the Green Revolution"
- Carol Bellamy, former Executive Director UNICEF, first former volunteer to serve as director of Peace Corp, and current president and CEO of World Learning
- Gerardus 't Hooft, Professor of Theoretical Physics at Utrecht University in the Netherlands; Nobel Prize in Physics
- Craig Newmark, Internet pioneer and founder of craigslist
The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today by Mike Wallace was published by Thomas Nelson in April 2008. The ISBN for The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today is 9781595553294.
Reviews of The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today.
Details for The Way We Will Be 50 Years from Today
|Page last updated||1st January 2017|
|Author / Artist||Mike Wallace|
|Items in Pack||36|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (April 2008)|
|Number of Pages||250|