The Religion of God (Divine Love) Paperback
Untold Mysteries and Secrets of God
by His Divine Eminence Ra Gohar Shahi;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Religion of God (Divine Love)
Full Product Description
The excerpts from the book for quick awareness:
1. Those who love God but do not practise a religion are better than you if you follow a religion and yet are deprived of God’s love.
2. Love relates to the heart. The word, “Allah,” when synchronised within heartbeats, reaches all veins and arteries through the blood and revives the souls. Then the souls, engulfed by God’s name, “Allah,” enter God’s love.
3. All names given to God in all languages are worthy of respect. However, God’s original name is “Allah,” which is a word from the Suryani language. The creatures of empyrean speak this language. The angels call upon God with the name of “Allah.” “Allah” is attached with the faith declaration motto of every prophet.
4. Any person who, with all the sincerity of heart, is in search for God, on land or in the sea, is worthy of respect.
5. Many Adams were sent in different regions of the world simultaneously. All Adams were moulded from the clay in this world, for except the last Adam who was moulded from the clay in paradise, and is buried in the Arab region. The angels did not prostrate to any other Adam for except Adam Safi Allah. And Iblis (the Devil) developed enmity for the progeny of Adam Safi Allah only.
6. There are seven different sub-spirits in the human skeleton, and each relates to a different realm, a different paradise, and different functions in the human body. If these sub-spirits are empowered with God’s light (Noor), they may appear in human form in many places simultaneously. They may reach the esoteric gatherings of the saints and the prophets, speak with God, and even see God in person also.
7. There are two different types of religions for all humans: the religion for the body, which expires when the body does, and the religion for the soul, which existed even in the primordial time—that is God’s love. And only this religion elevates humans.
8. Ishq (Rapturous Love) of Allah is above all other religions, and seeing Allah is above all forms of worship.
9. Information on how human beings, animals, plants, and stones were brought into existence, and why something is prohibited or permissible.
10. Who pre-existed the Amr Kun (the command “Be”) of the souls and the angels? Which dog will enter the paradise in form of Qatmir? The souls of which individuals had already affirmed the declaration of faith in the primordial time?
The secret of which man is not mentioned in this book?
The Religion of God (Divine Love) by His Divine Eminence Ra Gohar Shahi was published by Balboa Press in May 2012. The ISBN for The Religion of God (Divine Love) is 9781452549088.
Reviews of The Religion of God (Divine Love)
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Religion of God (Divine Love).
Details for The Religion of God (Divine Love)
|Page last updated||17th May 2017|
|Author / Artist||His Divine Eminence Ra Gohar Shahi|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Balboa Press (May 2012)|
|Number of Pages||168|