The Judas Trap Paperback
Why People Mess Up (and How to Avoid Joining Them)
by Derek Williams;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View
Looking at the life and death of Judas, this book by Derek Williams is a practical guide to avoiding the pitfalls in life.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Judas Trap
Full Product Description
How can we avoid falling?
- Explores Judas Iscariot's infamous 'mess-up' and applies lessons of his life to ours today.
- Loneliness, ambition, wealth-seeking, and more - Derek considers triggers that can see us fall and hoe to turn weakness into strengths.
- How should we respond when we and others mess up, and what can we do to help?
- Draws on Biblical wisdom and insights from psychology, sociology, history and literature.
- Practical advice for developing a Christian mind, Biblically based and open to the Holy Spirit.
- Includes how to look for - and offer - second chances.
The Judas Trap by Derek Williams was published by Instant Apostle in October 2016 and is our 61065th best seller. The ISBN for The Judas Trap is 9781909728547.
Reviews of The Judas Trap
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Judas Trap.
Details for The Judas Trap
|Page last updated||24th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Derek Williams|
|Publisher||Instant Apostle (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||192|