The Grace Course DVD
6-Week Course for Congregations & Small Groups
by Steve Goss;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £48.23 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Grace Course DVD
Full Product Description
• Live a fruitful Christian life simply by being the person God made you to be.
• Don't "perform" any longer for God or other people but learn to serve out of love.
• Hold your head up high no matter what's in your past.
• Get rid of condemning thoughts and that "low grade fever" of guilt.
• Stop returning to the same old sins again and again.
• Fear nothing and no one except God Himself.
• Learn to serve out of genuine rest.
• Work together with others to reach the world for Christ.
The Grace Course is brought to you by Freedom in Christ Ministries, creators of the bestselling Freedom In Christ Discipleship Course. With 6 sessions plus a practical, life transforming ministry tool — The Steps to Experiencing God's Grace — it is ideal for both small groups and Sunday teaching. It works well as a 40-day church-wide campaign or a 6-week course during Lent.
Either present it yourself using the PowerPoint presentations included with The Grace Course Leader's Guide or alternatively, use The Grace Course DVD. The Grace Course Participant's Guide is designed to accompany the user through the course.
The Grace Course DVD by Steve Goss was published by Lion Hudson in October 2012 and is our 3712th best seller. The ISBN for The Grace Course DVD is 9780857213228.
Reviews of The Grace Course DVD
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Grace Course DVD.
Good afternoon Could you please advise if the DVD includes the leader's guide or will I need to place a separate order for that. Thank you Jan
Details for The Grace Course DVD
|Author / Artist||Steve Goss|
|Publisher||Lion Hudson (October 2012)|
|Page last updated||8th February 2018|