The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book Paperback
by Karen Kingsbury;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book
Full Product Description
In this six-session study, Karen Kingsbury explores six people in the life of Jesus and the depth of friendship that is found with each one.
After a life of loneliness, Simon the Leper discovered true friendship with Jesus and became a person full of gratitude. Martha is known for her busyness and work ethic, but she also learned to worship through her friendship with Jesus. Saturated in legalism, Jairus was a religious and synagogue leader who learned much more about his beliefs and what it means to value relationships over religion. Mary Magdalene came to personally know her Savior, Jesus. Her life then was marked by devotion as a friend and follower of Jesus. And, Peter, a man of both faith and failure, challenges the reader to step up after failure and become a person of obedience and commitment to Jesus. Finally, the Bible study closes with the life and friendship of John. This beloved disciple and friend of Jesus begins his journey with Jesus as one of the sons of thunder, but transforms into a man marked by humility and love.
All six of these friends of Jesus bring a variety of experiences and examples that show the ups and downs of friendship - and remind us that true friendship is worth the time and commitment involved through those challenging and joyful times. Most of all, this Bible study reminds readers that Jesus is the greatest friend they could ever have. He is your Savior and your Lord, now make Him your friend.
Sessions Topics Include:
- Simon the Leper: Gratitude
- Martha: Worship
- Jairus: Belief
- Mary Magdalene: Devotion
- Peter: Obedience
- John: Humility
- Interactive teaching video approximately 25-30 minutes each week
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered on the friends of Jesus
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal study segments in member book to complete between group sessions set up in daily format but can we used at the leisure of the learner
- Each week focuses on a friend of Jesus (Simon the Leper, Martha of Bethany, Jairus, Mary Magdalene, Peter, John)
- Includes excerpts from Karen Kingsbury's book The Friends of Jesus using storytelling to relate the scripture and characters
The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book by Karen Kingsbury was published by Lifeway in August 2015 and is our 47980th best seller. The ISBN for The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book is 9781430040224.
Reviews of The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Karen Kingsbury department
Details for The Friends of Jesus Bible Study Book
|Page last updated||29th May 2017|
|Author / Artist||Karen Kingsbury|
|Publisher||Lifeway (August 2015)|
|Number of Pages||176|