The Disciple-Maker's Handbook Paperback
Seven Elements of a Discipleship Lifestyle
by Bobby William Harrington; Josh Robert Patrick;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 5 days
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Using Jesus' model of discipleship, this book examines 7 key elements that are at work in the process of making disciples.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.42 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Disciple-Maker's Handbook
Full Product Description
If making disciples of Jesus is the greatest cause on earth, how should we equip people to do it? This handbook is a practical guide for how to embrace the discipleship lifestyle - being a disciple of Jesus and how to make other disciples of Jesus. With contributions from pastors and teachers like Francis Chan, Jeff Vanderstelt, Bill Hull, Jim Putman, KP Yohannan, and Robert Coleman, the authors present seven elements that are necessary for disciple making to occur:
- Jesus--the original disciple maker and centerpiece of discipleship.
- Holy Spirit--fuels the disciple-making process.
- Intentionality--making disciples utilizing a strategy and a roadmap.
- Relationships--creating a loving, genuine connection with others who trust and follow Jesus.
- Bible--using the Word of God as the manual for making disciples.
- Journey--forging a traceable growth story from a new birth to spiritual parenthood.
- Multiply--reproducing the discipleship process so that the disciple becomes a disciple maker.
Whether you are a parent who wants to disciple your children, a small group leader who wants to disciple those in your group, or a church leader who wants to disciple future leaders, the seven key elements in this handbook form a framework for understanding discipleship that can be applied in countless situations. In addition, there are questions provided in each section to help you think through how to apply the material to your disciple making efforts.
The Disciple-Maker's Handbook by Bobby William Harrington; Josh Robert Patrick was published by Zondervan in September 2016. The ISBN for The Disciple-Maker's Handbook is 9780310525271.
Reviews of The Disciple-Maker's Handbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Disciple-Maker's Handbook.
Details for The Disciple-Maker's Handbook
|Author / Artist||Bobby William Harrington; Josh Robert Patrick|
|Publisher||Zondervan (September 2016)|
|Number of Pages||160|
|Page last updated||8th December 2017|