The Dad Book
by Payleitner, Jay K.;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.50 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Dad Book
Full Product Description
Though the science of raising children remains a mystery, Jay Payleitner, bestselling author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and veteran dadmeister of five grown kids, will spark new ideas with
- fresh suggestions for engaging your kids
- dad-to-dad humor that will lift to your perspective
- reminders that God's in the fathering trenches with you
- ways to teach your kids by showing them instead of telling them
- encouragement to connect your kids with the God who knows you and them inside out...and thinks you're all terrific
You'll get a big confidence boost from Jay's straightforward, man-friendly advice. A terrific way to lift your outlook above the fray and help you build lifelong positives into your family!
The Dad Book by Payleitner, Jay K. was published by Harvest House Publishers in April 2015 and is our 52064th best seller. The ISBN for The Dad Book is 9780736963589.
Reviews of The Dad Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Dad Book.
Details for The Dad Book
|Author / Artist||Payleitner, Jay K.|
|Publisher||Harvest House Publishers (April 2015)|
|Page last updated||10th November 2017|