The Church of England Year Book 2018 Paperback
A directory of local and national structures and organizations and the Churches and Provinces of the Anglican Communion
Due for release on 01 December 2017. Pre-order today
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
This years's The Church of England Year Book is a reliable source for the inner workings of the Church, and the people working therein.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £48.00 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Church of England Year Book 2018
Full Product Description
- Want to be kept up to date with the Church of England?
- This year book has been updated names, roles, and other key informations
- You'll have a reliable place to turn to for CofE contacts
The Church of England Yearbook is a vital resource for anyone interested in finding out information on the local and national structures of the Church of England, and contact details for the people involved in them.
This 2018 Edition is filled with essential facts, figures, contact details, maps and background information on the Church of England and Anglican Provinces around the world, theological colleges and Christian organisations in the UK.
- selected church statistics,
- a who's who directory of Synod members and other senior clergy, lay people and senior staff,
- a summary of Synod business for the year,
- a structural outline of the Archbishop's Council,
- names and addresses of Anglican Communion officers in the dioceses of the Church of England,
- information on organisations linked to the church, including Churches and Provinces in the worldwide Anglican Communiondetails of Ecumenical organisations linked to the Anglican Church.
The Church of England Year Book 2018 was published by Church House Publishing in December 2017. The ISBN for The Church of England Year Book 2018 is 9780715111307.
Reviews of The Church of England Year Book 2018
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Church of England Year Book 2018.
Details for The Church of England Year Book 2018
|Publisher||Church House Publishing (December 2017)|
|Number of Pages||600|
|Page last updated||14th November 2017|