The Church of England Year Book 2017 Paperback
A Directory of Local and National Structures and Organizations and the Churches and Provinces of the Anglican Communion
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View
The annual guide to all the recent essential changes in, and information on, the Church for England and Anglican provinces.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £41.61 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Church of England Year Book 2017
Full Product Description
The Church of England Yearbook is a vital resource for anyone interested in finding out information on the local and national structures of the Church of England, and contact details for the people involved in them.
This 2017 Edition - the first to appear in print since November 2014 - is the first since the election of a new General Synod and includes full details of all elections and appointments to committees, boards and councils. It also features a new and improved layout and is filled with essential facts, figures, contact details, maps and background information on the Church of England and Anglican Provinces around the world, theological colleges and Christian organisations in the UK.
- selected church statistics
- a who's who directory of Synod members and other senior clergy, lay people and senior staff
- a summary of Synod business for the year
- a structural outline of the Archbishop's Council
- names and addresses of Anglican Communion officers in the dioceses of the Church of England
- information on organisations linked to the church, including Churches and Provinces in the worldwide Anglican Communion
- details of Ecumenical organisations linked to the Anglican Church.
The Church of England Year Book 2017 was published by Church House Publishing in December 2016. The ISBN for The Church of England Year Book 2017 is 9780715111017.
Reviews of The Church of England Year Book 2017
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Church of England Year Book 2017.
Details for The Church of England Year Book 2017
|Page last updated||25th February 2017|
|Publisher||Church House Publishing (December 2016)|
|Number of Pages||600|