NKJV - Study Bible Leather
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £48.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NKJV - Study Bible
Full Product Description
The NKJV Study Bible is the most complete study system for pastors, teachers, and students who desire accurate study in God's Word. It includes more features to make it the best all-purpose study Bible available. Using the trusted New King James Version�, The NKJV Study Bible has "the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor." Thomas Nelson's skilled team of scholars has produced THE study system to reach for when accurate study in God's Word is the goal.
- Nelson's complete cross references to the NKJV, including translators' notes.
- Over 15,000 verse-by-verse study notes that are scholarly, spiritually stimulating, clear, and readable.
- 150 Bible times and culture notes that get you in touch with the ancient world.
- 114 articles on the key doctrines of Scripture. 350 word studies with Strong's numbers.
- 69 in-text maps to provide geographical context. 80 in-text charts.
- Full-color maps.
- Book introductions that show the messianic significance of every book of the Bible.
- Book outlines that present the structure of each book of the Bible.
- Timelines related to the books of the Bible, giving dates for important events.
- Harmony of the Gospels showing the similarities of the four gospels.
- Topical Index to the study notes, Bible times and culture notes, articles, word studies, book introductions, maps, and charts.
- Deluxe Nelson concordance to the NKJV, including people, places, and significant phrases.
NKJV - Study Bible was published by Thomas Nelson in June 2010 and is our 42470th best seller. The ISBN for NKJV - Study Bible is 9781418543815.
Reviews of NKJV - Study Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NKJV - Study Bible.
Details for NKJV - Study Bible
|Book Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (June 2010)|
|Number of Pages||2301|
|Page last updated||14th September 2015|