Running into No Man's Land Paperback
The Wisdom of Woodbine Willie
by Jonathan Brant;
A Bird's Eye View
Biography of priest and poet Geoffrey Studdert Kennedy, known as Woodbine Willie. Hero of the wounded on the Western Front
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.75 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Running into No Man's Land
Full Product Description
He was Anglican priest and poet Rev Geoffrey Studdert Kennedy, better known as Woodbine Willie, because of his propensity to give out woodbine cigarettes along with Bible verses and comforting words to the wounded. Woodbine Willie was seen as a hero on the Western Front during the First World War.
As we commemorate one hundred years since the start of the First World War, we look back upon Woodbine Willie and learn from his wisdom.
Running into No Man's Land by Jonathan Brant was published by CWR in July 2014 and is our 13009th best seller. The ISBN for Running into No Man's Land is 9781782592655.
Reviews of Running into No Man's Land
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Take a peek at some articles related to Running into No Man's Land.
|Running Into No Man's Land
Posted: Thursday, July 16th
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Running into No Man's Land.
If you like this you may also like...
PART 1 | INTRODUCING WOODBINE WILLIE
1. Why Woodbine Willie?
2. The Life of Woodbine Willie
3. The Thought of Woodbine Willie
PART 2 | THE WISDOM OF WOODBINE WILLIE
4. Finding the Meaning of Life in a Journey of Wonder, Vision, and Venture
WONDER | ATTENDING TO HUMAN EXPERIENCE
5. What is the Nature of Nature?
6. What is the Purpose of Pleasure?
VISION | SEEING THE GLORY OF GOD IN THE FACE OF JESUS
7. What is God Looking For?
8. What if I’m Not Good Enough?
9. What is the World All About?
VENTURE | TRANSFORMING THE WORLD
10. What Does God Really Care About?
11. What Do We Do About Doubt?
12. What Can We Do About Suffering?
13. What is the Church Doing Here?
14. What is the Power of Prayer?
15. What is the Secret of Relationships?
16. What is the Point of Work?
17. What Should I Do With My Money?
Details for Running into No Man's Land
|Page last updated||25th September 2014|
|Author / Artist||Jonathan Brant|
|Publisher||CWR (July 2014)|
|Number of Pages||140|