Rhythms of Rest Paperback
Finding the Spirit of Sabbath in a Busy World
by Shelly Miller;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 27 February?
Order within 51 hours and 15 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 27 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Rhythms of Rest
Full Product Description
- Do you have trouble finding time to rest?
- This book will help you to slow down and find rest with God
- You'll find a way of life that is conducive to a deeper faith
- Simple ways to be intentional about rest
- Ideas for tuning out distractions and tuning in to God
- How meals and other times with friends and family can be Sabbath experiences
Sabbath is a gift from God to be embraced, not a spiritual hoop to jump through. Discover how genuine rest is possible today.
Rhythms of Rest by Shelly Miller was published by Baker Publishing Group in November 2016 and is our 25566th best seller. The ISBN for Rhythms of Rest is 9780764218439.
Reviews of Rhythms of Rest
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Rhythms of Rest.
Details for Rhythms of Rest
|Author / Artist||Shelly Miller|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Baker Publishing Group (November 2016)|
|Number of Pages||224|
|Page last updated||2nd February 2018|