The jazzy pieces in this revised, extended edition of Book 1 will give beginners of all ages the encouragement and confidence they need to sound really great!
New notes are introduced one at a time and there are simple, clear instructions on how to play each new note at the beginning of the parts. In case you don't have a pianist, there is a CD with play-along tracks for practice and performance.
Sarah Watts describes Razzamajazz as a fun book of jazzy pieces with a "feel good" accompaniment, and although Razzamajazz is not really a tutor, she hopes that you will enjoy learning from it.
Included is a 16 page guide on how to play each note on your Alto Sax.
And then Evening Came
Morning in Moscow
Noodlin' and Doodlin'
Peanut Butter Pals
Play of Light
Stripy Cat Crawl
Ten Toe Tapper
Two at Twilight
CD Track Listing.
01. B Groovy
02. Two at Twilight (practice)
03. Two at Twilight (performance)
04. Stripy Cat Crawl (practice)
05. Stripy Cat Crawl (performance)
06. Jenco's Jam (practice)
07. Jenco's Jam (performance)
08. Stardom Waltz (practice)
09. Stardom Waltz (performance)
10. Mr Cool (practice)
11. Mr Cool (performance)
12. Shrimp Circus (practice)
13. Shrimp Circus (performance)
14. Kim's Ballad (practice)
15. Kim's Ballad (performance)
16. Umbrella Man (pracice)
17. Umbrella Man (performance)
18. Movie Buster (practice)
19. Movie Buster (performance)
20. Mellow Out (practice)
21. Mellow Out (performance)
22. Hairy Scary (practice)
23. Hairy Scary (performance)
24. Water Lilies (practice)
25. Water Lilies (performance)
26. Noodlin' and Doodlin' (practice)
27. Noodlin' and Doodlin' (performance)
28. Ten Toe Tapper (practice)
29. Ten Toe Tapper (performance)
30. Play of Light (practice)
31. Play of Light (performance)
32. Sea Sparkle (practice)
33. Sea Sparkle (performance)
34. And then Evening Came (practice)
35. And then Evening Came (performance)
36. Morning in Moscow (practice)
37. Morning in Moscow (performance)
38. Peanut Butter Pals (practice)
39. Peanut Butter Pals (performance)
40. Shrimp Shuffle (practice)
41. Shrimp Shuffle (performance)
42. Banana Tango (practice)
43. Banana Tango (performance)
Razzamajazz for Alto Sax: Book 1 by Sarah Watts was published by Kevin Mayhew in April 2001 and is our 16122nd best seller. The ISBN for Razzamajazz for Alto Sax: Book 1 is 9781840037180.