Raising A Princess Pb Paperback
Eight Essential Virtues to Teach Your Daughter
by John Croyle;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.64 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Raising A Princess Pb
Full Product Description
Based on Croyle's life and experience parenting more than 1,800 troubled, abused, and neglected children on the Big Oak Ranch for Boys and Girls alongside his two biological children, the book is organized around eight virtues a parent can build in his or her princess:
• 100% of this book’s author proceeds will go directly to the children of Big Oak Ranch
• John Croyle will be speaking at further DotMom and LifeWay Men Conferences throughout 2014.
• John has a significant presence in the U of Alabama alumni system.
• John frequents the Rick & Bubba radio show and has been on shows like Chris Fabry multiple times.
• Raising a Princess will help the reader understand the ways to raise a confident daughter in Christ through practical and spiritual means.
Raising A Princess Pb by John Croyle was published by B & H PUBLISHING GROUP in May 2014. The ISBN for Raising A Princess Pb is 9781433680731.
Reviews of Raising A Princess Pb
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Raising A Princess Pb.
Details for Raising A Princess Pb
|Page last updated||26th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||John Croyle|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||B & H PUBLISHING GROUP (May 2014)|
|Number of Pages||198|