Philippians Colossians Pb Paperback
by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin; Peter O'Donnell;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.60 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Philippians Colossians Pb
Full Product Description
- An in-depth examination of the Bible book(s) in 13 lessons.
- The full NLT text and Life Application notes for the book(s) covered.
- Study notes that are easy to use and understand, covering background, history, geography, and culture.
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible characters that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways.
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan.
- Everything you need for study in one place.
Philippians Colossians Pb by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin; Peter O'Donnell was published by Tyndale House Publishers in July 2009 and is our 54206th best seller. The ISBN for Philippians Colossians Pb is 9781414326450.
Reviews of Philippians Colossians Pb
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Philippians Colossians Pb.
Other products in the Life Application Bible Study Guides NTL LAB Series
See other items in the Life Application Bible Study Guides NTL LAB Series
Details for Philippians Colossians Pb
|Page last updated||24th September 2015|
|Author / Artist||Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin; Peter O'Donnell|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (July 2009)|
|Number of Pages||85|