Peace With God : Romans Paperback
Pathway Bible Guides
by Gordon Cheng;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £2.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Peace With God : Romans
Full Product Description
And the way to peace? There is only one way to peace; and that is through trusting in the work of Jesus.
This simple study takes us through the key passages in the letter in nine studies, and shows us the great saving power of the God in whom we trust.
Newcomers to Romans will have the entire scope of the book laid out before them, with the key landmarks shown in depth and clarity. And those who are more familiar with Romans will find these studies a refreshing look at the gospel that brings us peace with God.
Before you begin
1. Getting to know Romans (1:1-15, 15:22-33)
2. The righteousness of God (Romans 1:16-32)
3. What God did in Jesus (Romans 3:21-36)
4. The result of faith (Romans 5:1-11)
5. Before and after (Romans 6)
6. The spirit-filled life (Romans 8:1-17)
7. Suffering now, glory then (Romans 8:18-39)
8. Does God get it right? (Romans 9)
9. The Christian life (Romans 12)
Some key words
Peace With God : Romans by Gordon Cheng was published by Matthias Media in April 2006 and is our 27999th best seller. The ISBN for Peace With God : Romans is 9781921068072.
Reviews of Peace With God : Romans
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Peace With God : Romans.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for Peace With God : Romans
|Page last updated||26th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Gordon Cheng|
|Publisher||Matthias Media (April 2006)|
|Number of Pages||80|