Overcome Member Book Paperback
Living Beyond Your Circumstances
by Alex Himaya;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.19 Go to Basket
Overcome Member Book
Full Product Description
Overcome: Living Beyond Your Circumstances - Bible Study Book by Alex Himaya acknowledges that life's circumstances can be overwhelming. And when people can't change their circumstances, they just learn to survive them. That's not the life Christ calls us to. While He doesn't remove our hardships, He works through them and He equips us to rise above them. Using the biblical account of Joseph, this study helps group members move past simply surviving life's adversities to overcoming betrayal, temptation, bitterness, and hard times. Great for Sunday School classes and small groups.
Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key word study, and a life application section called "Live It Out." Purchase one for each participant. Use with Bible Studies for Life: Overcome: Living Beyond Your Circumstances Leader Kit. This release is part of Bible Studies for LifeT small group series, equipping you to understand how faith impacts your family, your career, and your struggles. And all the while challenges you to live out your faith, right where you are. (6 sessions)
- Beyond Betrayal-Genesis 37:19-27; 39:1-2
- Beyond Temptation-Genesis 39:3-12
- Beyond Being Forgotten-Genesis 39:21-23; 40:5-8, 20-23
- Beyond Hard Times-Genesis 41:28-36, 46-49
- Beyond Bitterness-Genesis 45:3-11
- Beyond an Earthly Mindset-Genesis 50:15-21
- Leader material (questions and activities, general leadership helps, etc)
- Commentary and word study
- Small group experience for six small group sessions
- Applicable Scripture
- Key word study
- Life application section called "Live It Out"
- Print, digital, and app formats
Overcome Member Book by Alex Himaya was published by Lifeway in July 2014 and is our 54606th best seller. The ISBN for Overcome Member Book is 9781430034988.
Reviews of Overcome Member Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Overcome Member Book.
Details for Overcome Member Book
|Page last updated||24th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Alex Himaya|
|Publisher||Lifeway (July 2014)|
|Number of Pages||80|