On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7 Paperback
by Trevor & Thalia Blundell;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Wednesday 27 September?
Order within 5 hours and 28 minutes for delivery on Wednesday 27 September when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Bringing activities, craft, and storytelling together in one syllabus, the On The Way series are a great way of working through the Bible.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7
Full Product Description
You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success.
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds and seven to nine year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith in 14 books.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy.
It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
In book 7 for 3-9s lessons include The Christmas Story, Preparation for Service and the Promised Messiah.
On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7 by Trevor & Thalia Blundell was published by Christian Focus Publications in August 1998 and is our 15114th best seller. The ISBN for On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7 is 9781857923278.
Reviews of On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7.
Other products in the On the Way TNT Material Series
See other items in the On the Way TNT Material Series
Details for On the Way for 3 to 9s : Bk. 7
|Author / Artist||Trevor & Thalia Blundell|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (August 1998)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 3 years up to 9 years|
|Number of Pages||96|
|Page last updated||22nd December 2016|