On the Way 3-9's Book 10 Paperback
by Trevor Blundell; Thalia Blundell;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 24 October?
Order within 59 hours and 22 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 24 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
On the Way 3-9's Book 10
Full Product Description
You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success.
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds and seven to nine year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith in 14 books.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings.
It's worthwhile and it works. It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy.
It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's word simply and effectively. Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus.
It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative.
Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
In book 1 for 3-9s lessons include Elijah, Elisha and Jonah
On the Way 3-9's Book 10 by Trevor Blundell;Thalia Blundell was published by Christian Focus Publications in January 1999 and is our 15641st best seller. The ISBN for On the Way 3-9's Book 10 is 9781857924053.
Reviews of On the Way 3-9's Book 10
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about On the Way 3-9's Book 10.
Other products in the On the Way TNT Material Series
See other items in the On the Way TNT Material Series
Details for On the Way 3-9's Book 10
|Author / Artist||Trevor Blundell;Thalia Blundell|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (January 1999)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 3 years up to 9 years|
|Number of Pages||92|
|Page last updated||21st October 2015|