by David E. Garland; Tremper Longman III;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £49.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Full Product Description
Based on the original twelve-volume set that has become a staple in college and seminary libraries and pastors studies worldwide, this new thirteen-volume edition marshals the most current evangelical scholarship and resources. Its fifty-six contributors, thirty of whom are new, represent the best in evangelical scholarship committed to the full authority of the Bible.
The thoroughly revised features include:
- Comprehensive introductions
- Short and precise bibliographies
- Detailed outlines
- Insightful expositions of passages and verses
- Overviews of sections of Scripture to illuminate the big picture
- Occasional reflections to give more detail on important issues
- Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the texts in question
- Transliterations and translations of Hebrew and Greek words, enabling readers to understand even the more technical notes
- A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion
Numbers--Ruth by David E. Garland; Tremper Longman III was published by Zondervan in October 2012 and is our 44171st best seller. The ISBN for Numbers--Ruth is 9780310234944.
Reviews of Numbers--Ruth
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Numbers--Ruth.
Details for Numbers--Ruth
|Page last updated||2nd July 2017|
|Author / Artist||David E. Garland; Tremper Longman III|
|Publisher||Zondervan (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||1360|