NJB Study Bible Paperback
by Wansbrough, Henry;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £25.87 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NJB Study Bible
Full Product Description
The New Jerusalem Bible is recognised as one of today's most accurate, clear and modern translations, the fruit of long collaboration between leading biblical scholars. This New Jerusalem Bible Study Edition is the ideal combined Bible-and-handbook.
It is designed for students, clergy and readers who seek additional guidance in their reading and study of the scriptures.
It presents the complete Bible text in a single-column format for ease of reading, and includes the Comprehensive Footnotes of the acclaimed NJB Standard Edition.
Bound in durable paperback designed to stay open on the desktop, and now available with a striking new cover.
Packed with features, including:
- Comprehensive verse-by-verse Footnotes
- Extensive Introductions to all the groupings of books in the Bible
- A Study Guide covering the major theological terms and themes
- An Index of Persons containing mini-biographies of the main biblical characters
- An extended Chronological Table setting biblical events against contemporary events, rulers and dynasties
- Full-Colour Maps of the Bible lands
- The Study Edition is a lighter, more portable version of the Standard Edition ideal for students in secondary or tertiary education. Flexible cover.
NJB Study Bible by Wansbrough, Henry was published by Darton Longman & Todd in March 1994 and is our 10159th best seller. The ISBN for NJB Study Bible is 9780232520774.
Reviews of NJB Study Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Details for NJB Study Bible
|Author / Artist||Wansbrough, Henry|
|Publisher||Darton Longman & Todd (March 1994)|
|Number of Pages||2128|
|Page last updated||18th October 2017|