The engagement and honeymoon stages of life are exciting times, and with 80% of traditional weddings being performed in churches it's evident that one's faith plays an important role when preparing for marriage. As the soon-to-be spiritual leader of a new family it's important that a man of faith establishes a firm foundation on which his family will be built.
The Groom's Bible: Preparing Spiritually for the Most Important Day of Your Life is the only gift Bible currently available on the market dedicated to grooms as a tool to help a groom prepare spiritually for his wedding day and marriage. 32 pages of content apply Scriptural truths to the experience of marriage and cover everything from handling wedding decisions wisely to understanding the meaningful connection between husbands and wives, and Christ and the church. It will aid a groom in growing closer to God through his journey to marriage, in preparing spiritually for becoming a husband, and in discovering God's extraordinary design for his relationship with his wife.
- Font Size: 8pt
- Elegant presentation page commemorating the significance of this special time
- 32 stylishly designed pages containing articles to challenge, enlighten, and encourage the groom-to-be
- Gilded-silver, designer endsheets,
- Classic black tuxedo stripe LeatherSoft
- A complete Old and New Testament presented in New Century Version (NCV) Translation
- Portable size, so a groom can have it readily available at any time
- Gift Box included
- Trim Size: 4 3/8 x 6 1/2 x 3/4
NCV Groom's Bible: Black, LeatherSoft by Thomas Nelson was published by Thomas Nelson in June 2007 and is our 22505th best seller. The ISBN for NCV Groom's Bible: Black, LeatherSoft is 9780718019778.