The NIV Bible for Men
by New International Version;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £25.86 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
A Bible specifically designed to speak to Christian men honestly and straightforwardly about their role as Christians in the face of a culture that actively works against God's will and God's way.
- 100 'Myth' articles: A common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from God's Word that debunk the myth.
- 50 factoid profiles about select men of the Bible: Must know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings.
- 200 "Downshift" notes: Penetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic.
- 200 "Knowing God" call-outs: A short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live.
- 300 "At Issue" notes: Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically.
- Book introductions: Magazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book.
- Topical index: A clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible.
- Back matter articles: Practical articles help men further their study. A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart.
- Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
Manual by New International Version was published by Hodder & Stoughton General Division in July 2015 and is our 49148th best seller. The ISBN for Manual is 9781473627451.
Reviews of Manual
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Manual.
Details for Manual
|Page last updated||28th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||New International Version|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton General Division (July 2015)|
|Number of Pages||1632|