The NIV Bible for Men
by New International Version;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 27 March?
Order within 46 hours and 30 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 27 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £25.86 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
A Bible specifically designed to speak to Christian men honestly and straightforwardly about their role as Christians in the face of a culture that actively works against God's will and God's way.
- 100 'Myth' articles: A common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from God's Word that debunk the myth.
- 50 factoid profiles about select men of the Bible: Must know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings.
- 200 "Downshift" notes: Penetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic.
- 200 "Knowing God" call-outs: A short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live.
- 300 "At Issue" notes: Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically.
- Book introductions: Magazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book.
- Topical index: A clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible.
- Back matter articles: Practical articles help men further their study. A unique, two-color interior design sets this Bible apart.
- Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.
Manual by New International Version was published by Hodder & Stoughton General Division in July 2015 and is our 29963rd best seller. The ISBN for Manual is 9781473627451.
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Manual.
Details for Manual
|Author / Artist||New International Version|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton General Division (July 2015)|
|Number of Pages||1632|
|Page last updated||6th March 2018|