Made to Crave DVD
Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food
by Lysa TerKeurst;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £25.19 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Made to Crave DVD
Full Product Description
For a woman struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will equip her to:
* Break the "I'll start again Monday cycle" and start feeling good about herself today
* Stop beating herself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you've been given
* Discover how weight loss struggles aren't a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making * Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
* Eat healthy without feeling deprived
* Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
Made to Crave session titles include:
Session 1: What's Really Going on Here?
Session 2: Made for More
Session 3: Making Peace with the Realities of My Body
Session 4: God's Portion Control
Session 5: Emotional Emptiness
Session 6: Made to Crave-Made for Victory
The Made to Crave DVD is designed for use with the Made to Crave Participant's Guide.
Made to Crave DVD by Lysa TerKeurst was published by Zondervan in January 2011 and is our 45018th best seller. The ISBN for Made to Crave DVD is 9780310671541.
Reviews of Made to Crave DVD
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Made to Crave DVD.
Details for Made to Crave DVD
|Page last updated||13th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Lysa TerKeurst|
|Book Format||DVD video|
|Publisher||Zondervan (January 2011)|