Living with IBS Paperback
by Dr Nuno Ferreira; Dr David Gillanders;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
Living with IBS
Full Product Description
Medical treatments are only moderately effective, and many experts now agree that the focus should be on improving quality of life for people with this condition. Living With IBS uses the principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help people overcome the distress associated with IBS and to live a more vital and fulfilling life.
- IBS information (symptoms, types and how it works)
- Identifying psychological stressors such as anxiety, embarrassment, sadness, anger and frustration
- Why avoiding IBS experiences doesn't work
- Defining your values and direction - focusing on the activities that really matter in life
- cognitive fusion and defusion - building effective thinking skills
- taking action
- practical exerises
Living with IBS by Dr Nuno Ferreira; Dr David Gillanders was published by Sheldon Press in July 2012 and is our 62840th best seller. The ISBN for Living with IBS is 9781847092502.
Reviews of Living with IBS
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Living with IBS.
Details for Living with IBS
|Page last updated||26th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Dr Nuno Ferreira; Dr David Gillanders|
|Publisher||Sheldon Press (July 2012)|
|Number of Pages||128|