Live Before You Die Paperback
Wake Up to God's Will for Your Life
by Daniel Kolenda;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.41 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Live Before You Die
Full Product Description
Daniel Kolenda has been actively serving the Lord since he was a teen. God has given him keen insights through Scripture and his own experiences that will help you discover and follow God’s will. You’ll discover practical truths that will enable you hear His voice with more clarity and be able to make important decisions with more confidence and assurance. Start living in a way that lines up with God’s favor. He WANTS TO BLESS YOU! With advice that is both practical and inspiring Daniel reveals:
• Five secrets to discovering God’s will
• How to start moving in the right direction
• What to do when God says wait
• How to stay in the will of God
He also answers the following questions:
• How do I recognize God's will?
• What if God calls me to do something I don't want to do?
• What if I’ve already missed the will of God?
• If I encounter resistance, does that mean I'm out of God's will?
• How do I get from where I am now to where God wants me to be?
• What should I do now while seeking God's will?
• What if I’ve been waiting for a long time?
• How do I stay in the will of God?
Whether your journey takes you to the mission field or medical school…whether you become a construction worker, stay-at-home mom, businessman, teacher, chef, or pastor—YOU can experience the wonder of God’s will for your life and live His adventure for you. It’s time to go for it!
Live Before You Die by Daniel Kolenda was published by Strang in October 2012 and is our 11412th best seller. The ISBN for Live Before You Die is 9781616387167.
Reviews of Live Before You Die
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Live Before You Die.
Details for Live Before You Die
|Page last updated||24th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Daniel Kolenda|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Strang (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||256|