Lifebuilder: Listening to God Paperback
10 Studies for Individuals or Groups
by Carolyn Nystrom;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 24 January?
Order within 56 hours and 29 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 24 January when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
With 10 studies on Listening to God, this LifeBuilder guide teaches listening using a plethora of Biblical examples.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Lifebuilder: Listening to God
Full Product Description
Others seem to hear God mostly through Scripture.
They read the scripture and listen to scholars of the scripture to better understand its meaning an context.
People of our era are not responsible for creating the Holy Scripture, as were many of these God listeners. But we have those scriptures by which God speaks to us. What can we learn from them about the spiritual discipline of listening to God.
How did the people of the Bible, like Hagar, Moses, Solomon and John, hear God? Ten studies from the Old and New Testaments encourage us to learn about the spiritual discipline of listening to God.
Lifebuilder: Listening to God by Carolyn Nystrom was published by Scripture Union in May 2016 and is our 8251st best seller. The ISBN for Lifebuilder: Listening to God is 9781785064562.
Reviews of Lifebuilder: Listening to God
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Lifebuilder: Listening to God.
If you like this you may also like...
01. The God Who Speaks - Genesis 1-3
02. Listening to the God Who Hears - Genesis 16:1-15, 18:1-33
03. Listening to the God of Covenant - Exodus 33:7-34:14
04. Listening to God When All is Lost - 1 Kings19:1-21 & 2 Kings 2:1-13
05. Listening as Worship - Ecclesiastes 5:1-7
06. Responsibility of a God Listener - Ezekiel 33
07. Listening to Understand - Luke 24:13-53
08. Holy Help in Listening - John 14:5-31
09. Listening as Self-Discipline - James 1:19-27
10. Listening as Ears of the Church - Revelation 1:19 - 3:21
Details for Lifebuilder: Listening to God
|Page last updated||24th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Carolyn Nystrom|
|Publisher||Scripture Union (May 2016)|
|Number of Pages||64|