NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed Hardback
by New International Version;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £29.11 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed
Full Product Description
The Life Application Study Bible is today's #1-selling study Bible, containing notes that not only explain difficult passages and give information on Bible life and times, but go a step further to show you how to "take it personally," as God's Word speaks to every situation and circumstance of your life! It's the one Bible resource that incorporates today's top scholarship in answering your real-life questions and includes nearly 10,000 Life Application notes and features designed to help readers apply God's truth to everyday life.
- Nearly 10,000 Life Application Study Tools Packed with helpful notes, maps, charts, and other features to aid your personal study and application of God's Word.
- Life Application Notes Dig deeper with thousands of Life Application notes, spread throughout, that help you understand the meaning of the Bible and apply its truth to your life.
- Contributors Nearly 100 contributors and several renowned Bible scholars from various denominations helped prepare and review the study helps. Their participation assures you that all study helps are accurate and true to the Bible text.
- Book Introductions The first-ever application-oriented introductions focus on each book's great themes.
- An outline, timeline, and other vital facts are also included.
- Profiles Of Bible Figures Special highlighted sections feature profiles of over 100 key Bible figures. Each profile contains a biographical sketch; a key lesson from that person's life; and lists of that person's strengths, accomplishments, weaknesses, and mistakes.
- Harmony Of The Gospels A Harmony of the Gospels is built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. In each Gospel, each event is cross-referenced to the other Gospels and to one complete Harmony of the Gospels.
- Charts And Maps The Life Application Study Bible has more maps and charts than any other study Bible. With over 200 maps available within the text and book introductions, it's like having an atlas built right into your Bible!
- Over 260 charts and diagrams help highlight important information and clarify difficult concepts and relationships.
- Cross-References An updated, extensive cross-reference system helps you find related passages quickly.
- Index/Dictionary/Concordance The comprehensive index to all the notes, charts, maps, and personality profiles, and the 70-page dictionary/concordance, are ideal for Bible study and teaching preparation.
- Christian Worker's Resource Expanded helps for five key areas of ministry and leadership: sharing your faith, discipling a new believer, maximizing an application-based Bible, group teaching and leading, and everyday application.
- Expanded Features The Life Application Study Bible features the words of Christ in red and the outline of a daily devotional reading program.
- 8pt text size.
NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed by New International Version was published by Hodder & Stoughton General Division in April 2014 and is our 20656th best seller. The ISBN for NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed is 9781444797114.
Reviews of NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
Details for NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed
|Page last updated||21st October 2016|
|Author / Artist||New International Version|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton General Division (April 2014)|
|Number of Pages||2400|