KJV Fire Bible Hardback
Making Disciples Who Make Disciples
by King James Version;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £36.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
KJV Fire Bible
Full Product Description
It started out as the Full Life Study Bible; then it became the Life in the Spirit Study Bible. Now we know it as the new and improved Fire Bible--a reference library in one volume.
Originally conceived as a tool to help Pentecostal pastors and lay leaders preach, teach, and reach others with the Gospel, this study Bible is now available in the King James Version. It includes extensive notes, background articles on key issues, and authoritative commentary, along with dozens of other unique features. Created by Life Publishers International.
- Themefinders(TM) point readers to 12 major themes of the Pentecostal tradition
- More than 70 articles explain historical and theological aspects of major topics
- Study notes for key verses
- Book introductionsv - Subject index; cross-references; concordance
- In-text maps and charts
- One-year reading plan; and a color maps section
- Ribbon markers (except on hardcovers)
KJV Fire Bible was published by Hendrickson in April 2012. The ISBN for KJV Fire Bible is 9781598569452.
Reviews of KJV Fire Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about KJV Fire Bible.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Fire Bible department
Details for KJV Fire Bible
|Page last updated||31st December 2016|
|Publisher||Hendrickson (April 2012)|
|Number of Pages||2300|