The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- 1977 NASB translation
- 10 point print size
- Size: 6.5 x 9
- NEW! Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMGs Concordance of the Bible
- NEW! AMGs Annotated Strongs Dictionaries
- Combining Strongs dictionaries with additional material taken from AMGs Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strongs numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
- System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
NASB Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather by AMG Publishing was published by AMG in June 2008 and is our 28426th best seller. The ISBN for NASB Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather is 9780899577517.