It Happened in Tennessee Paperback
by James Ewing;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.34 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
It Happened in Tennessee
Full Product Description
From all over the state, Tennesseans sent James Ewing their favorite stories. It Happened in Tennessee contains the most fascinating, the most interesting, and the strangest of those stories, including
- Tennessee's biggest man, Mills Darden from Lexington, who was seven feet, six inches tall and weighed 1,020 pounds.
- The eight thousand people who attended the funeral Felix "Uncle Bush" Breazeale gave in Roane County?for himself!
- A ghost named Mary who always sits in Row C, Seat 5, in the Orpheum Theater in Memphis.
- How a letter from Harry Burn's mother of Niota caused the nineteenth amendment to the U.S. Constitution to be ratified.
- The world's largest goose drive, an eight-mile drive which took place near Gates in the early 1900s.
- The touching story of two wives of Jeff Howell who met at his funeral.
Interesting, poignant, fun, and nostalgic, the stories in It Happened in Tennessee make excellent reading for everyone who loves a good story.
It Happened in Tennessee by James Ewing was published by Thomas Nelson in July 2008. The ISBN for It Happened in Tennessee is 9781595552310.
Reviews of It Happened in Tennessee
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about It Happened in Tennessee.
Details for It Happened in Tennessee
|Page last updated||10th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||James Ewing|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Items in Pack||36|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (July 2008)|
|Number of Pages||148|