In Defense of Jesus Paperback
Investigating Attacks on the Identity of Christ
by Lee Strobel;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Following on from The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel acts as a defence attorney for Christ in this passionate, in-depth book.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.53 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
In Defense of Jesus
Full Product Description
In Defense of Jesus, the follow up to the bestselling book Case for Christ, former award-winning legal editor Lee Strobel explores such hot-button questions as:
- Did the church suppress ancient non-biblical documents that paint a more accurate picture of Jesus than the four Gospels?
- Did the church distort the truth about Jesus by tampering with early New Testament texts?
- Do new insights and explanations disprove the resurrection?
- Have fresh arguments disqualified Jesus from being the Messiah?
- Did Christianity steal its core ideas from earlier mythology?
Evaluate the arguments and evidence being advanced by prominent atheists, liberal theologians, Muslim scholars, and others. Sift through expert testimony. Then reach your own verdict with In Defense of Jesus.
In Defense of Jesus by Lee Strobel was published by Zondervan in October 2016 and is our 23849th best seller. The ISBN for In Defense of Jesus is 9780310344681.
Reviews of In Defense of Jesus
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about In Defense of Jesus.
Details for In Defense of Jesus
|Author / Artist||Lee Strobel|
|Publisher||Zondervan (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||336|
|Page last updated||3rd October 2017|