ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback] Paperback
Pink - International Children's Bible
by Thomas Nelson Publishers;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback]
Full Product Description
This full-sized Bible in the 'International Children?s Bible' translation is the Bible kids can read and understand! Embellished with glittering foil and fun sparkle, this Bible is sure to be an instant favorite among princesses of all ages.
Presentation Section includes:
- Family Record pages
- Princess Favourites (verses, songs, memories)
- Scripture Memory Page
- Verses I Should Know, You Are Loved by the King of Kings, Live Like a Princess, and more.
Now your little girl can enjoy having a fun, sparkly Bible to take to church and school.
ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback] by Thomas Nelson Publishers was published by Thomas Nelson in July 2011 and is our 13255th best seller. The ISBN for ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback] is 9781400317318.
Reviews of ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback]
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback].
Please could you tell me if this is paperback quality or whether it has thin paper inside (like a Bible). Also, is this suitable for a 10 year old girl?
This Princess Bible would certainly be suitable for a 10 year old, but the paper is indeed very 'fine', such as would be found in a traditional Bible.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Children's Christian Books, Bibles, DVDs and CDs. department under Age 7 - 8 Children's Bibles
- Children's Christian Books, Bibles, DVDs and CDs. department under Age 9 - 10 Children's Bibles
- Children's Christian Books, Bibles, DVDs and CDs. department under ICB Children's Bibles
- Christian Publishers department under Thomas Nelson
Details for ICB Princess Bible Pink [Paperback]
|Page last updated||15th June 2014|
|Author / Artist||Thomas Nelson Publishers|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (July 2011)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 8 years up to 12 years|
|Number of Pages||1142|