How Do You Kill 11 Million People Hardback
Why the Truth Matters More Than You Think
by Andy Andrews;
This item has been replaced by How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99
How Do You Kill 11 Million People
Full Product Description
Or, to be precise, 11,283,000 people.
Andy Andrews believes that good answers come only from asking the right questions. Through the powerful, provocative question, How do you kill eleven million people?the number of people killed by the Nazi German regime between 1933 and 1945he explores a number of other questions relevant to our lives today:
- Does it matter that millions of ordinary citizens have checked out of participating in the decisions that shape the future of our country?
- Which is more dangerous: politicians with ill intent, or the too-trusting population that allows such people to lead them?
- How are we supposed to tell the difference between the good guys" and the bad guys?
- How does the answer to this question affect not only our country but our families, our faith, and our values?
- What happens to a society in which truth is absent?
Andrews issues a wake-up call: become informed, passionate citizens who demand honesty and integrity from our leaders, or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy. Furthermore, we can no longer measure a leaders worth by the yardsticks provided by the left or the right. Instead, we must use an unchanging standard: the pure, unvarnished truth.
How Do You Kill 11 Million People by Andy Andrews was published by Thomas Nelson in January 2012 and is our 62664th best seller. The ISBN for How Do You Kill 11 Million People is 9780849948350.
Reviews of How Do You Kill 11 Million People
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Take a peek at some articles related to How Do You Kill 11 Million People.
|How Do You Kill 11 Million People? - Review
Posted: Monday, March 12th
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about How Do You Kill 11 Million People.
Details for How Do You Kill 11 Million People
|Page last updated||13th October 2009|
|Author / Artist||Andy Andrews|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (January 2012)|
|Number of Pages||96|