Heavenly Living Paperback
by Geared For Growth Series;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.99 Go to Basket
Full Product Description
Around 60 AD, imprisoned, Paul dictates to his faithful companion, Tychicus, what has become one of the most loved of Paul's epistles to the Christian church. Tychicus was then to travel to Ephesus (and also deliver another letter to Colossae). The Ephesian letter is then thought to have been circulated around other churches. Why? Well, probably because in Ephesians Paul comes closest to explaining a complete picture of Christianity and how it links with Judaism.
Helpful notes bring the significance of these chapters into focus, and speak clearly to us today.
Geared for Growth study materials encourage:
- A Daily Encounter with God: Your 10-15 minutes each day will strengthen the impact of God's word on your daily living.
- Group learning and sharing: Meet weekly in a small group, share your answers and be enriched as you learn from others.
- Spiritual Growth: You will be challenged to put God's Word into practice. Others will feel the impact as you obey, grow and mature:
- Church Growth: Introduce people to Spiritual reality. Your study group could be the stepping-stone for others coming to faith.
Heavenly Living by Geared For Growth Series was published by Christian Focus Publications in March 2011 and is our 21892nd best seller. The ISBN for Heavenly Living is 9781857929119.
Reviews of Heavenly Living
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Heavenly Living.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Bible Study Offers department
If you like this you may also like...
Other products in the Geared for Growth Bible Study Guides Series
See other items in the Geared for Growth Bible Study Guides Series
Details for Heavenly Living
|Page last updated||7th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Geared For Growth Series|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (March 2011)|
|Number of Pages||60|