Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War Paperback
by Christopher Coleman;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £13.63 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War
Full Product Description
Explore the strange and shadowy side of the civil war . . . A fascinating collection of ghostly sightings, auspicious visions, audible manifestations, and uncanny premonitions.
- In 1872 a photographer who claimed he could capture the "essence' of dead relatives took an image purporting to show Mary Todd Lincoln with the protective ghost of Abraham Lincoln behind her.
- The spirit of George Washington who appeared to John C. Calhoun in the 1840s to persuade him not to dissolve the union.
- The nameless drummer boy from the Army of Ohio who still plays at the Shiloh battlefield
- The twentieth-century schoolchildren who heard the Irish brigade on the Antietam battlefield
- Teddy Roosevelt and First Lady Grace Coolidge who both claim to have enountered Abraham Linicoln in the White House
- Jefferson davis and his wife Varina who both have been seen at Fort Monroe, Virginia, where he was imprisoned after the War
Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War by Christopher Coleman was published by Thomas Nelson in October 1999. The ISBN for Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War is 9781558537859.
Reviews of Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War.
Details for Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War
|Page last updated||1st January 2017|
|Author / Artist||Christopher Coleman|
|Items in Pack||36|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (October 1999)|
|Number of Pages||196|