ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather
by English Standard / Bonded / Black;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 18 August?
Order within 23 hours and 20 minutes for delivery on Friday 18 August when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £39.59 Free Delivery
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
The ultimate tool for deep Bible study, the ESV translation has been widely praised for it's accuracy and depth.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £39.59 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather
Full Product Description
- Looking to deepen you Bible reading?
- This ESV Study edition is replete with notes to guide you to new depths
- Ideal for students, scholars, and leaders alike
Understand the Bible in a deeper way. Combining the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text.
The ESV Study Bible was created to help people understand the Bible in a deeper way. To accomplish this, it combines the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text.
The result is the most comprehensive study Bible ever created, which raises the bar in terms of quality and quantity to a level that will not be matched for decades.
- 20,000 Study Notes: Focussing especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues
- 50 Articles: Including articles on the Bible?s authority, reliability and interpretation; on biblical archaeology, theology, worship, prayer, and personal application
- Online Study Bible access included where owners of the book can add their own notes and listen to the Bible in audio format
- 1.3 million words: Written by 95 leading evangelical scholars and teachers
- Cross-Reference: Over 80,000 located on the inside margin to encourage easy location of important words, passages and biblical themes
- Illustrated: 40 illustrations including full-colour renderings and architectural diagrams of the Tabernacle, the Ark of the Convenant, Solomon?s temple, Herod?s temple, the city of Jerusalem in Jesus? time and throughout the history of Israel, and many more
- Ribbon Marker
- Maps: 200 Full-Colour Maps created with the latest digital technology, satellite images, and archaeological research; printed throughout the Bible
- Binding: Bonded Leather
- Dimensions (mm): 235 x 165
- Dimensions (inches): 9.25 x 6.5
- Font Size: 9 point for the bible text and 7.25 point for the notes
- Format: Single column for the bible text and double column for the notes
- Pages: 2,752, equivalent to a 20-volume Bible resource library all in one volume
ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather was published by Crossway in October 2008 and is our 12982nd best seller. The ISBN for ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather is 9781433502453.
Reviews of ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather.
What is the font size for the text and what is the font size for the notes?
This edition features a 9 point font size for the main text; and slightly smaller for the notes.
What is the font size please?
This edition features a 9 point font size for the main body of the text, and 7.25 point for the notes.
Does the "ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather" contain study notes by Wayne Grudem?
The black, bonded ESV Study Bible contains 20,000 study notes, focussing especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues.
Elsewhere I have seen this Bible described as Edited by Wayne Grudem. Can you explain exactly what this means?
There are 95 academic and theological contributors to the ESV study Bible which is edited by Wayne Grudem.
Is the 'ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather' written in British text please?
No, the 'ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather' is not written in British (Anglicised) text. We do stock an ESV Anglicised Study Bible available at the following link:
Samples of this Book
Details for ESV Study Bible: Black, Bonded Leather
|Page last updated||19th July 2017|
|Book Format||Bonded Leather|
|Publisher||Crossway (October 2008)|
|Number of Pages||2752|