ESV Study Bible Hardback
English Standard Version (ESV)
by Crossway Bibles;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 20 October?
Order within 12 hours and 24 minutes for delivery on Friday 20 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £27.99 Free Delivery
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
A study Bible bursting with extra study features to support your personal Bible reading. Popular amongst Evangelical Christians, the ESV Study Bible also comes with free access to an online edition with audio, so you get 2 for the price of 1.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £27.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
ESV Study Bible
Full Product Description
Understand the Bible in a deeper way. Combining the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text.
The ESV Study Bible was created to help people understand the Bible in a deeper way. To accomplish this, it combines the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV Bible text.
The result is the most comprehensive study Bible ever created, which raises the bar in terms of quality and quantity to a level that will not be matched for decades.
- 20,000 Study Notes: Focussing especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues
- 50 Articles: Including articles on the Bible's authority, reliability and interpretation; on biblical archaeology, theology, worship, prayer, and personal application
- 1.3 million words: Written by 95 leading evangelical scholars and teachers
- Cross-Reference: Over 80,000 located on the inside margin to encourage easy location of important words, passages and biblical themes
- Illustrated: 40 illustrations including full-colour renderings and architectural diagrams of the Tabernacle, the Ark of the Convenant, Solomon's temple, Herod's temple, the city of Jerusalem in Jesus' time and throughout the history of Israel, and many more
- Maps: 200 Full-Colour Maps created with the latest digital technology, satellite images, and archaeological research; printed throughout the Bible
- Binding: Hardback
- Dimensions (mm): 235 x 165
- Dimensions (inches): 9.25 x 6.5
- Font Size: 9 point for the bible text and 7.25 point for the notes
- Format: Single column for the bible text and double column for the notes
- Pages: 2,752, equivalent to a 20-volume Bible resource library all in one volume
ESV Study Bible by Crossway Bibles was published by Harper Collins in November 2008 and is our 222nd best seller. The ISBN for ESV Study Bible is 9780007237142.
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about ESV Study Bible.
Is the ESV Study Bible more advanced than the student version?
What is the font size please?
This edition features a 9 point font size for the main body of the text, and 7.25 point for the notes.
Is this written in British English please?
This is not written in British text. An Anglicised ESV Study Bible is available at the link below:
Is the ESV Study Bible: Hardback anglicised?
We can advise you that the ESV Study Bible: Hardback is not Anglicised.
Details for ESV Study Bible
|Author / Artist||Crossway Bibles|
|Publisher||Harper Collins (November 2008)|
|Number of Pages||2740|
|Page last updated||26th February 2016|