ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition Leather
Top Grain Leather, Black
Out of stock
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
With over 500 gold illustrations, this Illuminated ESV Bible is a treasured and inspirational Journaling Bible that gives you the space to explore the text.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £114.18 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition
Full Product Description
- Looking for a premium, beautiful Journaling Bible?
- This illustrated Bible gives you the space to creatively engage with God's word
- You'll be inspired by its moving text and gold designs
The ESV Illuminated Bible places the full ESV text alongside over 500 elegantly hand-lettered gold ink illustrations by renowned artist Dana Tanamachi. Printed on thick cream-colored paper, the Bible's single-column text setting and wide margins provide generous space for additional notes, prayers, and designs—inviting readers to creatively engage with and reflect on the beauty of God's Word.
- 9-point, Lexicon
- Black letter text
- 2-color printing
- 64 full-page, custom book opener illustrations
- 50 full-page verse illustrations
- 250+ hand-lettered margin verses
- 100+ other illustrations throughout
- Illustrated by Dana Tanamachi, whose work has been featured by Google, The Wall Street Journal, Random House, USPS, and Target
- Thick, cream-colored paper
- Wide margins
- Single-column, paragraph format
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Packaging: Box
ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition by Crossway was published by Crossway in December 2017 and is our 13547th best seller. The ISBN for ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition is 9781433560019.
Reviews of ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition.
Samples of this Book
Details for ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition
|Author / Artist||Crossway|
|Publisher||Crossway (December 2017)|
|Number of Pages||1632|
|Page last updated||28th November 2017|